Monday, March 1, 2010

Some Facts

Yet another hectic week comes to halt to start off another long weekend.
My timings are 6:00 pm to 2am in the night. Sometimes, I do not get time even to visit rest room once I switch on my laptop in the office.

Blogging completely came to stand still and I was terribly missing, but thanks to happenings around me which inspired to spend sometime on this activity on weekends.


Today is Holi and time is 7:00 am ist. Though I don’t play Holi now, I reminisce and relish the sweet memories of my childhood when myself along with bunch of friends hit the roads early in the morning, carrying color and water, return in afternoon, have a bath and take a sumptuous lunch out of hungry.

Today, all my friends are scattered and I hardly meet them except in some occasions.

I ‘m a news channel buff and used to spend time surfing media channels. The ridiculousness of media reached to unacceptably absurd levels wasting its precious time in airing the ludicrous Telangana movement.

KCR unveil a 10 day reality show in NIMS, and lit a fire Telangana.

Now a days, I switch on any media channel only to have fun for sometime and enjoy the comedy portrayed by peanut politicians.

Well, I would stop at this point as this too seems to be turning on as a ludicrous blog

No comments: